WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST NEW TALENT TO HELP GROW OUR BUSINESS
Core Five LLP are a young, vibrant and award winning Chartered Quantity Surveying practice based in Central London. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Graduates and Placement students to help grow our rapidly expanding team.
Our goal is to deliver a far better result for our Clients through our speed of thought and response, our flexibility, the application of our specialist expertise, and the reliability of the advice we give.
We have been appointed on many exciting high profile projects, working with respected blue-chip Clients such as British Land, Land Securities, Helical Bar, St George, Native Land, Sellar Property Group, Deutsche Bank and Coca Cola to name but a few.
We predominantly operate in the Commercial Offices, Residential, Corporate End User and Cultural sectors, and we also offer the opportunity to work in mainland Europe.
Our success has been recognised by winning the 2015 Building Awards for Best Construction Consultant/ Surveyor (under 100 people).
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The successful candidate(s) should be confident, Client facing, have strong communication, leadership and organisational skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and have a strong desire to keep learning and developing. Candidates are expected to achieve (or have achieved) a 2:1 award for their degree, as a minimum.
The core duties of the role will actively involve the following:
1. assisting in establishing a Client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
2. assisting in the preparation of cost plans and models;
3. assisting in performing risk and value management studies;
4. preparing and collating tender documentation;
5. preparing and analysing tender returns;
6. preparing and collating contract documentation;
7. undertaking valuations of completed work;
8. assisting in post-contract cost control and preparing cost reports;
9. reviewing and agreeing contractor’s final accounts.
What we offer you:
1. a chance to join this young, successful and award winning company;
2. our Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) approved graduate training programme Core Foundations - with 100% Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) success rate;
3. a competitive salary with performance related bonus/ profit share;
4. an opportunity for real career progression;
5. funded social events, including conferences abroad;
6. work in a modern office in Central London.