IT Graduate Programme
From your first day with us you will be working with IT and business colleagues from all over the world to help build, implement and enhance IT solutions at Ford and Ford Credit Europe. You will progress through a series of on-the-job placements, to help you build on the knowledge and skills gained during your degree at University, performing a real role with real responsibilities and your focus is likely to be on one of the following key business areas:
- Business Relationship Management: Business facing teams planning future IT strategy and projects
- Application Development: Developing, enhancing and maintaining IT applications that are at the heart of our global business
- Solutions Support: Providing front-line support for our critical IT applications and services
- Infrastructure Operations: Planning, building and operating a global IT infrastructure base
- Strategy and Security: Protecting our critical IT systems from cyber threats
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to develop strong leadership and communication skills with interaction globally across the Company, analysing problems to find and apply solutions to new or existing processes, software and hardware. Throughout your graduate career and beyond, certain roles will develop specific technical skills and others will focus on key leadership competencies, such as Project Management. This will involve exciting opportunities to contribute at an international level across our global organisation.
To be part of our future, you will need:
- A minimum 2:2 degree in any subject but preferably an IT or IT/business degree
- Experience working with IT solutions
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethos
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone, using social media and face-to-face
- To be highly motivated and have a pro-active approach from day one
- An innovative flair and ability to creatively problem-solve
- A strong customer focus
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Eligible to join the Defined Contribution Pension Fund.
- Holiday entitlement: starting at 26 days annually (Jan-Dec) plus Public Holidays
- Ford Discount- Ford Credit employees and family members are able to purchase Ford vehicles at a discounted rate
- Lifeskills Programme which provides financial support for educational activities, professional subscriptions and tutor led fitness activities
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a graduate who has either recently qualified or has a few years post graduate experience, or for a graduate who is still studying and looking for a graduate programme to start next summer 2017.
For more information please click apply.