Business Graduate Programme
At Ford Credit Europe we believe in helping you acquire the skills you need to succeed from day one. We are proud to say that our graduates are part of our core business from their very first day. As a graduate you will participate in an initial six month placement, followed by two further substantial placements, which can be 12-18 months dependent on the complexity of the role and your development requirements. Our placements mean that you have the ability to make a real difference in each role.
Throughout the programme you will rotate through different business areas, and no pathway is the same. Our Graduate Committee comprised of key leaders from across the business works hard to appropriately match you with your next placement opportunity, allowing you to continue to strive for excellence every day. Towards the end of your graduate programme our Graduate Committee will seek to identify a role within the business that fits with your own experience and development in line with your future career aspirations.
Your initial placement will be in our Manchester Business Centre and will last approximately six months during which you will rotate through at least two roles such as:
- Wholesale Operations
- UK Retail Dealer Services
- UK Retail Account Servicing and Collections
Within these roles you could be providing first line telephone support to customer enquiries, assessing the credit worthiness of retail and small business customers or day to day management of Ford Credit Finance Facilities offered to Ford Dealers. Your initial placement is intended to provide you with an in depth insight into our base business, equipping you with the in depth knowledge and understanding to enable you to become a future Ford Credit Leader.
Further placement opportunities
After this first placement you will be assigned a new mentor and will have two further assignments. You could be working in areas including Risk, Insurance, Marketing, Worldwide Trade Finance, Strategy or Sales, and it may include being based in Essex or Manchester. Some placements may also offer the opportunity to utilise your language skills.
Who we’re looking for
- A minimum 2:2 degree (or international equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and passion about our business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethos
- Excellent communication skills
- To be highly motivated and pro-active
- An innovative flair and ability to creatively problem-solve
- A strong customer focus
- Geographically mobile
- Full UK driving licence (or international equivalent)
- Spanish, Italian, German or French to a business conversational standard
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Eligible to join the Defined Contribution Pension Fund.
- Holiday entitlement: starting at 26 days annually (Jan-Dec) plus Public Holidays
- Ford Discount- Ford Credit employees and family members are able to purchase Ford vehicles at a discounted rate
- Lifeskills Programme which provides financial support for educational activities, professional subscriptions and tutor led fitness activities
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a graduate who has either recently qualified or has a few years post graduate experience, or for a graduate who is still studying and looking for a graduate programme to start next summer 2017.
For more information please click apply.