Finance Graduate Programme
From your first day with us you will progress through a series of placements to help you build on the knowledge and skills gained during your degree at University. You will be performing a real role with real responsibilities.
Finance is a global team, so you may be required to travel to any FCE Bank plc location worldwide. However, our main UK location is in Essex and here you will likely be operating within one of the following key business areas:
- Transactional and/ or Technical Accounting
- Profit and/ or Financial Analysis
- Internal Control or Auditing
- Regulatory Reporting
- Marketing and Sales
What’s in it for you?
The objective of our Finance graduate program is to enable you to gain exposure to a diverse mix of the work we do, and so broaden your knowledge and skills in core competencies such as: Accounting, Cash Flow Analysis and Capital Structure, Capital Markets and Financial Markets Risk Management, amongst many others. The extensive range of roles open to you, combined with the diverse nature of our business, makes for unrivalled career opportunities and personal professional development.
We believe the support we offer, including:-
- Relevant training in key financial skills,
- Personal development support through personnel development committees,
- Individual career development reviews, the possibility for company funded educational assistance programs, such as CIMA and ACCA,
Along with the multitude of possible career paths, makes FCE an unrivalled employer in the area of Finance.
To be part of our future, you will need:
- A minimum 2:2 degree, ideally with a Finance-related discipline
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethos
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Be highly motivated, have a pro-active approach and show willingness to learn
- A passion for innovation and an ability to creatively problem-solve
- A strong customer focus
- Courage, integrity and a control mind-set
- Strong team working and leadership skills
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Eligible to join the defined contribution pension fund.
- Holiday entitlement: starting at 26 days annually (Jan-Dec) plus public holidays
- Ford Discount - Ford Credit employees and family members are able to purchase Ford vehicles at a discounted rate
- Life-skills programme which provides financial support for educational activities, professional subscriptions and tutor led fitness activities
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a graduate who has either recently qualified or has a few years post graduate experience, or for a graduate who is still studying and looking for a graduate programme to start next summer 2017.
For more information please click apply.