Introduction to ECI Media Management
ECI Media Management (ECI) is a dynamic and the markets fastest growing global media management company, offering services which extend from media auditing to media agency management and pitch consulting. We are a new breed of media auditing and performance Management Company, leading the change in sophisticated media benchmarking services, delivering significant value and media efficiency improvements to clients globally. We operate in the midst of the dynamic and fast-moving media landscape, helping clients navigate and benchmark their media performance to effectively maximise value from all consumer touch-points.
We are one of the Top 3 global operators in our sector. ECI operates in every major advertising market across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our clients, some of the world’s largest advertisers, are serviced via our network of owned offices and leading affiliates. The business is focused on high level media intelligence and rigorous benchmarking, ultimately providing tools to assist their clients to optimise their advertising spend and agency relationships. By its nature, our consulting sector attracts major corporates and therefore ECI carry some of the worlds most appreciated and famous brands in our client portfolio.
We are continually growing our business and require additional talent to service our expanding client base. Our immediate needs include the recruitment of an Analyst based in the UK to support the team based in Soho, London. In your role as Analyst you will work within a team servicing a number of high profile clients across a number of different types of engagements covering a wide range of international markets and the UK.
The key responsibilities which make up the role will include, but not limited to:
- Analysis of client’s media data using ECI’s TargetMark® propriety methodology
- Interpretation and interrogation of client’s media performance
- Building of client reports / presentations
- Developing relationship with client’s media agency
- Support relevant directors / consultants on management of partner companies
- Develop and enhance your understanding of UK and international media market dynamics
- Any other duties assigned by line manager
Skills and Experience
The majority of the role will focus on the analysis of media data across mediums such as TV and digital so we are looking for a confident and naturally curious individual with a logical mindset when approaching challenges and data.
The successful candidate will have the following required skills and profile:
- Degree level educated;
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly numerate;
- Be proactive and take initiative, a great team player with a can-do attitude;
- An appetite and aptitude to learn fast;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel is vital) and ability quickly to understand ECI
bespoke systems as required;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will preferably have the following desired skills and profile:
- An interest in the media industry and an understanding of the differing roles;
- Media or Mathematical based degree;
- Interest in writing and proof-reading research papers;
- VBA knowledge;
- Additional languages to English are an advantage but not necessary.
Salary & Benefits
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact Nicholas Cook with a full covering letter and your CV at email@example.com
INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY
ECI is an international management consultancy whose mission is to help advertisers achieve lasting improvements in their media and marketing performance. Combining experience, comprehensive databases and proprietary benchmarking methodologies, ECI’s dedicated team of professionals provide professional media auditing, impact controlling and marketing productivity programs.
ECI is fully owned by working directors, dedicated to delivering value to our clients. We validate the efficiency and effectiveness of the planned and recommended media investment based on the advertiser’s individual marketing and media objectives. The process covers all relevant steps of target setting and buying – ranging from media strategy to negotiation of rebates to tactical optimisation by the media agency.
Read more on http://www.ecimm.com/