Product Analyst - Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Analyst to join our Global Decision Analytics business unit to support the product management of our Decisioning software product portfolio.
Your primary focus will be supporting the Product Manager with the management of existing products and contributing to the development and launch of new products and packaged solutions.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a desire to develop a career in Product Management, learn new skills and take responsibility for key products and innovation.
- Supporting market launch plans for all activity with tracking and reporting for key stakeholders.
- Identification and tracking global market requirements for product development.
- Working closely with our regional market teams to ensure solutions meet the needs of the market.
- Supporting the creation of global product roadmaps and strategies.
- The creation of internal and client facing product collateral.
- Software demonstrations to internal and external audiences.
- Becoming a product evangelist and subject matter expert
- Providing presales support where the pre-sales support teams require your specialist knowledge
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Good researching skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate software products, explaining their functionality clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Organised, with the aptitude to deliver to planned timescales.
- Ability to write high quality documentation
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex and matrix environment
- Good innovation skills and creative thinking
- Highly motivated, organised and delivery focused
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and desire to grow with the role
- Market and product knowledge in the decision management space
- Specific product knowledge, e.g. Strategy Management, PowerCurve
Product Manager, Product Owner, Identity