Graduate Pharmaceutical Medical Representative
We are looking for bright, ambitious and innovative graduates, ideally with a science degree and a can do attitude looking to break into the Pharmaceutical Sales industry!
You need to have the emotional intelligence to sell lifesaving products to healthcare professionals and have the passion & drive to exceed sales targets. Put simply, you need to have the ability to communicate on all levels and work well in a team environment as well as independently driving your business forward.
We have excellent opportunities throughout London, Midlands, East Midlands, South East and East Anglia right now.
You need to have a passion and genuine interest in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Therefore we highly recommend you do robust research around this industry including the NHS as the industry’s main customer to gain a clear comprehension.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- The right to work in the UK (we are unable to sponsor non-EU candidates)
- 2:2 or above in one of the following (or similar) disciplines, Life Sciences / Chemistry / Pharmacology / Sports Degree
In order to apply please include on your Cover Letter the following information:
- Do you have a Full Valid UK Driving Licence* / please note any endorsements
- Do you have the right to currently work in the UK (we do not sponsor Non EU candidates)
- What research have you done about the Pharmaceutical industry that has ignited your passion to apply?
- 2 achievements which will make you stand out from other applicants. (Consider carefully how you can demonstrate to CHASE you have the capability to fulfil this dynamic role. Have you done an industry placement, extra curricular activities, competitive sports, traveled for 4 months or more, rewarded at work for outstanding achievements?)
Competitive salary, plus car, bonus and the opportunity to progress your career to key account management, marketing and management roles.