Close Brothers Graduate Programme 2017
Who are we looking for?
Academically, applicants need to have obtained/predicted at a minimum 2:1 degree. Qualifications in all disciplines are considered however the following subjects are desirable: IT, Computer Science, Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Maths and Science.
Business line managers are looking for passionate people, with curiosity and an eagerness to learn. Graduates need to be commercially aware and have a genuine interest to work in the financial services industry. Evidence of initiative, personal drive and ambition are essential to excel within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Locations: Central London or Wimbledon (occasional business travel in the UK required for most roles).
Salary and benefits: £27,000 in year one with an increase to £32,000 in year two. Close Brothers have a competitive benefits package including a cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, pension, life assurance and eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus.
Start date: 4th September 2017
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and have the flexibility for occasional business travel in the UK that is required for all roles.
Key skills and behaviours
- Personal drive and motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to challenge
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of business software applications such as Microsoft Office
- An analytical and problem solving approach