Key Stage One Teacher
ISI ‘Outstanding’ 2013
Are you looking for an exciting career challenge?
Then The Mulberry House School could be the school for you.
The Mulberry House School educates children in a stimulating, creative and nurturing learning environment..
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and vibrant Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our wonderful and dedicated team.
Successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Have excellent written and verbal English
- Be familiar with planning within the EYFS or National Curriculum
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
We can offer:
- Quality professional development and career progression.
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Vegetarian lunch
- Pension scheme
- The experience of teaching in a leading pre-prep school.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
To apply, please download the application form from the careers section of our website and return together with a HANDWRITTEN letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm Friday 21st October 2016
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of a DBS check and suitable references.