Client Service Executive
As Client Services Executive you be responsible for supporting the sales teams across the Targeting division by delivering email campaigns on behalf of our clients. You will work closely with sales, clients, our data suppliers and internal delivery functions to ensure that our clients requirements are met. Working in a faced paced environment this role provides opportunity to learn and contribute to the development one of the divisions core products.
Who we are: Experian Targeting is a global leader in defining, understanding, and targeting audiences online, offline and in a local area. We use consistent and predictive definitions of target audiences, combined with rich and insightful data and analytics. Targeting is a division of the Marketing Services Group within Experian UK (http://www.experian.co.uk/marketing-services/)
What we do: We help organisations acquire new customers, value their existing customers and treat them in a more personalised way by helping them understand each individual. This helps organisations deliver relevant and timely content and offers across all channels - increasing engagement, brand loyalty and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet clients requirements
Managing email campaigns on behalf of clients which involves:
- Liaising with Client and Account Manager pre-campaign to understand campaign requirements (brief)
- Managing expectations on campaign timescales and expected performance
- Providing guidelines on industry best practice to help optimise campaign performance
- Briefing in 3rd party partners on requirements of campaign and working directly with them to ensure that the campaign is delivered to brief
- Reviewing and testing client's creative, offering feedback/consultancy to enhance performance and obtaining client sign off (Knowledge of HTML is beneficial)
- Providing post campaign reports highlighting performance and any key learnings that can be applied to future campaigns. Measuring key metrics such as delivered, open, click through and unsubscribe rates
- Creating ongoing analysis/reports on historical campaign performances across different sectors to provide pre-sales collateral
- Working within team and processing team to provide post campaign analysis on the profile of people engaging with the email campaign and demonstrating campaign performance
- Stakeholder management
- Liaising with client/sales teams on any post-delivery queries/issues
- Liaising with other delivery functions (analysts/data processors/bureau) to ensure correct and timely completion of key tasks to support campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent desirable
- Effective written and oral communication. An articulate and professional communicator.
- Experience working in a client/customer facing role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to manage own work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving sales environment.
- Effective relationship building skills & stakeholder management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Client centric approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of marketing and the industry Experian Marketing Services operate in.
- Direct experience in a commercial environment
- Experience/knowledge of email marketing and HTML coding.