Graduate opportunities within Consulting with PwC – Spring & Autumn 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investor’s confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
If you’re talented, determined and serious about a career in business, Consulting can offer you a great start. You could join us in Management Consulting, Economics Consulting, Technology Consulting or Sustainability and Climate Change Consultancy. You could also join Strategy& and work in Strategy Consulting.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us:
- Economics Consulting needs: 2:1 in an Economics-related undergraduate degree and a 340 UCAS tariff, or 240 but achieved/on track for a 1st class degree.
- Management Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject*
- Strategy& Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and at least a 340 UCAS tariff
- Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting needs: A Sustainability-related Master’s (e.g. Environmental Science/Economics or Development Studies).
- Technology Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject*
*Some areas have further requirements. Please check our website for details.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years. What’s more, we’re also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Please note: deadlines do apply so we encourage an early application. Please check our website for further details.