Summer internship with PwC – 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists in your chosen business area for six weeks (eight weeks for Management Consulting) during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
What you’d do
On our summer internship you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. We have internship opportunities in the same business areas as our graduate programmes:
Whichever business area you choose, you'll get a real taste of life at the heart of PwC, working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You’ll be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK Graduates Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- You’ll earn a competitive salary during your internship with us
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- Some area’s require a UCAS tariff – please refer to our website
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years. What’s more, we’re also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.