Actuarial summer internship with PwC – 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
On our summer internship in Actuarial you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You can join one of two areas:
You might be calculating the impact of changing demographics or legislation on pension schemes in Human Resource Consulting.
Or calculating the effects that changes in financial markets have on different organisations; or how likely a business is to be hit by an earthquake in Actuarial Services.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for six weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A UCAS tariff of at least 320 (or equivalent) including a B in maths at A-level
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Summer internship Actuarial Services in London only - 28th October 2016