Consulting summer internship with PwC – 2017
What we do
We help our clients create the value they want, from public and private companies, to governments and charities. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
What you’d do
On our Consulting Summer Internship you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You could join us in Management Consulting, Economics Consulting or Sustainability and Climate Change*. Or, join Strategy& and work in Strategy Consulting. You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face. Our clients might want us to help them enter new markets; address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for eight weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
What you need to bring us
Economics Consulting needs: 2:1 in an Economics-related Undergraduate degree and a 340 UCAS tariff, or 240 but achieved/on track for a 1st class degree.
Management Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and no UCAS tariff.
Strategy Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and at least a 340 UCAS tariff.
Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting needs: A Sustainability-related Master’s
(e.g. Environmental Science/Economics or Development Studies).
Technology Consulting needs: 2:1 in any degree subject and no UCAS tariff.
**Some areas have further requirements. Please check our website for details.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years and number one for Employer of Choice in Consulting.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.