Business Development Executive
At Ping Identity we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
As one of the market leading Identity Security Companies we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
Ping Identity EMEA is building a best of breed Territory Development Executive to be based out of their London office. For this exciting and rare opportunity, we are hiring smart, strategic and passionate people to join our Territory Development Team and are looking for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities across EMEA.
As a vital part of our sales and marketing organisation, you’ll understand the prospect’s business challenges to pre-qualify opportunities through phone and email contact. You’ll drive revenue through pipeline development, foster relationships and uncover business challenges that Ping Identity solves.
The TDE plays a critical role in qualifying marketing leads and providing feedback to marketing on program effectiveness. Working in collaboration with marketing, inside sales and field sales, the TDE’s primary objective is to deliver opportunities to the regional sales team he/she supports.
• Outbound prospecting within target accounts, including mapping organisations and contacting executives
• Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities in both midmarket & enterprise accounts
• Effectively interact with IT and business decision makers via telephone and email by serving as a resource to prospects for questions and resources
• Qualify marketing leads via email, telephone calls and online research to ascertain challenges, interest level and appropriate next steps
• Work effectively with sales representatives to identify target prospect accounts and pass qualified opportunities, maintaining a seamless experience for the prospect and sales teams.
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date records on lead activity in Salesforce.com to ensure effective lead development and hand-off to sales representatives
• Attend and assist with corporate and field events
• Achieve monthly and quarterly opportunity targets
• 0-2 years experience in lead development, sales development, tele-prospecting or related area
• Strong customer service orientation, persistence, and ability to follow through
• Professional, ambitious, determined and results-oriented mind set
• Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proven comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organisation
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and sales technology tools, namely Chat, Email and Web conferencing systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• Opportunities to visit our Denver, Colorado Head Office
• Kitchen full of free snacks and drinks
• Money towards your commute to work and the Gym
• Very Competitive salary with Uncapped Commission
• Company Health Care and Pension Scheme
• 25 Days PTO
• Company Apple Mac book Air
• Opportunity to join a world leading Technology Company and start your sales career.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly