An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding candidate to join our evolving organisation. We are undergoing rapid growth due to the popularity of our market-leading products within education and are looking for a Retention Coordinator to join our team. This position would be suited to recent graduates who are looking to develop their career within the education industry.
School Explained is a Social Enterprise founded in 2013 by an ex-Primary school teacher. Now working in partnership with schools across the country, our products ‘School Explained’ and the award winning ‘Learning Ladders’ are leading the way in parental engagement and life-after-levels assessment. Our aim is to make teachers’ lives easier and working hand in hand with schools allows us to develop products that fit their requirements and needs.
The Retention Coordinator will work collaboratively with our Learning Ladders schools in continuing to provide exemplary customer service across a number of areas. This role will also involve developing processes to meet retention targets this includes office based systems alongside engaging our community of teachers via Social Media.
As part of a growing team, the retention role is an integral part of our company's evolution.
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of the UK Education system
- Highly organised multi-tasker
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A pro-active team member
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working within a school or educational setting
- Understanding of social media strategies
- Experience within a sales setting
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Account Management
- Ensuring new school customers questions and queries are resolved
- Liaising with member schools and meeting their needs
- Recognising new commercial and product development opportunities
- Event Planning and Organisation
- Ensuring our training and information events are organised and advertised
- Gathering feedback from events
- Providing support to attendees following the event
- Liaising with freelance training team
- Product Demonstrations
- Attending demonstrations within schools and contributing to sales targets
- Holding online demonstrations
- Responding to sales queries
- Process Development
- Organising process of ordering and creating resources
- Supporting the product team with retention feedback
- Enhancing training team processes
- Social Media
- Engaging customers with the latest company updates
- Responding to questions and queries
- Implementing the Social Media strategy
How to apply
Please submit a CV and Covering Letter detailing your suitability for the role.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Wednesday 26th October.
First stage interviews will take place on Thursday 3rd November.
Only successful candidates who are invited to interview will be notified by email.