Women in business with PwC –2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
What you’d do
During this paid placement, you’ll shadow one of our female leaders on a one week experience. You’ll attend meetings, work with clients and our teams to get real exposure to our business and what it’s like working within a leadership role. Impress us and following a final interview at the end of your week, you could earn a place on one of our summer internship or graduate roles for the following year.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
What you need to bring us
- A UCAS tariff from 260-340 dependant on business area (or equivalent)
- Be on track for a 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- You'll need to be in your first year of a 3 year degree, second year of a 4 year degree or in your penultimate year
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.