- Want to join the UK’s largest and fastest growing online recruitment advertising business?
- A company that has been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 8 years running?
- Are you driven, tenacious and a hungry sales professional, with strong business development and account management skills?
- Are you also a stand out performer, with a passion to work within an autonomous environment offering uncapped commission?
- In addition to an unlimited earning potential, we also offer annual holiday incentives for top performers, healthy work/life balance, clear career progression, and training & company wide accreditation to name a few!
If so then Totaljobs Group would like to talk to you about a truly exciting opportunity to join our highly successful market leading Graduate job board as a Sales Manager, based in our London offices.
Graduate and Student Recruitment is now at the forefront of the Totaljobs Group. We are rapidly becoming the number one resource for recruiters looking to find their perfect candidates among the UK Graduate talent pool.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling our Graduate Job Board’s print and digital portfolio to a set of clients and agencies, and to provide an industry leading customer experience through a combination of telephone sales and external meetings.
What you will be doing:
- Establish strong strategic partnerships with clients, leading to the positioning of our Graduate Job Board as first choice for all current and future Graduate and Student recruitment.
- Personally ensure key stakeholders are contacted, visited and engaged with appropriately to maintain credible relationships
- Assist with totaljobs.com’s client events and seminars including building relevant content, engaging with speakers and facilitating the invitation process for key Public Sector delegates.
- Sourcing of new business leads from print, online and incidental sources.
- Meet with new business clients on a face to face basis and present the concept of totaljobs.com along with all products
Once a piece of new business has been signed you must follow all of the requirements laid out under account management, including:
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with customers at Board and senior management levels within client base.
- Analyse the up-sell opportunity and negotiations within each of your paying accounts.
What we need from you:
- A strong new business and account management background as we are looking for someone with both telephone and customer facing expertise and a demonstrable background in solution selling.
- A proven track record of working within a financially targeted driven environment and achieving/ exceeding these targets consistently
- Self-motivation and a passion for winning. Money motivation is key for your success
- Excellent negotiation skills, communication skills, and a polished presentation are essential for this role
- You must be a highly proactive individual who enjoys working within a competitive environment.
- A familiarity with media research systems (NRS/ RGI) is desirable
What we can offer you:
- A number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards, the lucrative Annual Forward Booking Competition.
- The opportunity TO WIN the Tiger’s incentive award twice a year – an all expensed paid luxury trip away with the CEO of our parent company StepStone with the most exceptional performers from across Europe!
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye care Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent Maternity/Shared Parental Leave
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance (after probation)
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Health Cash Plan (after probation)
- Discount on Shopping Products
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.