Apprenticeship Engagement and Recruitment Administrator
- To act as the first point of contact for employers, parents, apprentices and work based learners and any other stakeholders in regard to day to day communication.
- To complete all paperwork as required in advertising an apprenticeship vacancy in line with NAS (National Apprenticeship Service) requirements.
- Provide information, advice and guidance to employers, parents and employees prior to the commencement of the programme in line with contract requirements.
- Support potential learners with the application for an apprenticeship including full time learners who wish to convert to an apprenticeship.
- Match potential apprentices to appropriate vacancies and maintain a data base of employers looking for apprentices and potential learners looking for apprenticeships.
- Support the growth of the provision through successful apprenticeship recruitment process.
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place across the Work Based Learning Department.
- Complete AGE Grant documentation and follow all procedures with regards to administration and payment of grants to employers liaising with MIS and Finance department as required.
- Liaise with MIS, Assessors, Functional Skills Tutors and the Head of Work Based Learning to ensure enrolment of apprentices and work based learners is completed in a timely manner.
- To assist the Head of Work Based Learning in ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Work Based Learning Department.
- To liaise with MIS, tutors and curriculum staff to ensure timetables and registers are accurate and marked in a timely manner.
- To support the Head of Work Based Learning and Assessors with the administration of Apprenticeship Frameworks through effective monitoring and maintenance of systems, tracking data and both electronic and paper files.
- Support with organising Apprenticeship Open Days and National Apprenticeship Week Awards Evenings.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.