Assistant Property Manager
LCP is a specialist fund and asset manager, assisting a world-wide client base to invest in the Private Rented Sector in prime central London.
We represent investors’ interests and undertake property identification and acquisition of the best market opportunities in prime central London, followed up by refurbishing and furnishing for rental. Thereafter we let, manage and maintain the property portfolio. This entails working with a diverse mixture of clients, tenants, professional advisors, wealth managers, contractors and suppliers. We act for individual clients and are also the only company to have successfully launched and managed five property funds, exclusively targeting the prime central London rental sector.
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Assistant Property Manager to work within in our property management department handling the day to day running of our sizeable property portfolio. Our ideal recruit will be personable, highly motivated, methodical and organised with sound administrative and IT skills. You will be looking to work in a dynamic and busy environment where you can provide day to day support to the Senior Property Managers whilst carving out your own role. You will also be happy to be hands on and out and about, visiting the properties within the portfolio on a regular basis. The candidate should be a graduate looking to progress within the
property management sector, preferably with some previous experience but not essential.
- Providing administrative support to the Property Management Team.
- Dealing with maintenance requests which will include liaising with tenants, contractors and clients to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Organising necessary gas and electrical (NICEIC and PAT testing) safety checks.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke management database, key log and approved contractors’ register.
- Assisting with regular periodic checks of our managed portfolio and the issuing of inspection reports.
- Processing tenancy terminations and negotiating lease renewals
- Logging and processing insurance claims with landlord’s contents insurers and managing agents
- Assisting with tenancy turnarounds, ‘dressing’ the properties for marketing and attending check-ins.
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords.
- Keeping up to date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Assisting the Senior Property Managers in ensuring all operational processes and procedures are complied with.
- Exploring ways to develop and evolve the business within an ever changing environment and identifying new business initiatives.
- Full, clean driving licence required.
Please send your CV, together with accompanying cover letter explaining why you would like to join us by clicking on the Apply button.