Commercial Consultant Graduate Programme
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our first generation of
pre-sales Commercial Consultant Graduates. Our new programme is designed to put you on a fast track to an established career in Business Enablement and Contractual Services within 18 months.
- Competitive salary with a £1,000 welcome payment.
- Fully funded training.
- 23 days holiday per annum which will increase over time.
- Additional company benefits including access to a range of discounts from high street stores to online language courses, and holiday discounts
- so there’s plenty to choose from.
At Computacenter we are strong believers in our people as the core foundation for sustaining competitive advantage. We are looking for
ambitious graduates who would thrive on the opportunity to be a part of Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services
and solutions. In simple terms, what we do is advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures.
What will I gain from the Programme?
- Support and investment to achieve qualifications such as ITIL Foundation/Practitioner in addition to a comprehensive training and development plan.
- A deep understanding of how Contractual IT Services are designed, priced and marketed.
- Exposure to other functions across our Group including: Service Operations, Engineering, Projects, Service Management, Customer Account Management, Finance and Legal to give you a real understanding of how we operate as a whole and the crucial role we play in selling exceptional services and solutions to our customers.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of both UK and International sales campaigns with many customers coming from the FTSE100 and Fortune 500.
- Opportunities to network directly with our Senior Management team.
- Company mentors and coaches throughout the programme.
- By undertaking an optional International placement during the programme, you can experience other cultures and gain increased exposure to our International business operations.
What criteria do I need to apply?
- A minimum of 2:1 honours degree and graduated in the last two years.
- You will possess outstanding numerical capabilities underpinned by strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You’ll need to hold a full UK driving licence for travel across the UK, and a current passport for European travel. It’s likely that the first three months of the programme will take place at our offices in the South East with occasional travel to Germany, France and Spain.
- Language skills are desirable but not essential.
Why join our team?
- You’ll be joining a team of 250+ Business Enablement & Contractual Services professionals.
- You will gain valuable exposure to our Contractual IT Services Sales, Service Design, Marketing, Bid Management and Commercial Management functions.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development on the programme.
- Performance-related career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 31 December 2016. If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody who is, then APPLY NOW!
START DATE: 1st August 2017