The ELN Regulatory Executive is responsible for ensuring new and existing products belonging to one of the two principle Early Life Nutrition brand portfolios comply with UK and EU food regulations, ELN procedures and codes of practice.
The Legal & Regulatory Affairs functions are key to the business: Regulatory, legal and quality are the guardians of excellence in product quality and marketing. We have responsibility for regulatory and legal compliance and managing consumer feedback about our actions, products and services.
- Ensure compliance with relevant UK and EU food regulations, ELN procedures and codes of practice.
- Coordinate with Group to support the appropriate application of guidelines, policies, pledges and commitments to the brand portfolio covered.
- Ensure compliance with relevant UK and EU food regulations
- Ensure validation of all new product artwork and labelling
- Support cross-functional project teams and actively participate in creation, development and sign off of communications materials in adherence with project timelines.
- Ensure adherence to General Secretary processes within scope of role.
The chosen candidate
- Expertise in Regulatory Affairs. 1-3 years practicing food law/regulatory affairs either in FMCG or law firm.
- Ability to understand and apply UK and EU regulations to product development and labelling as well as detecting, anticipating regulatory trends and opportunities
- Collaborative mindset. Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines. Ability to develop networks internally and externally.
- Fluent English. Strong communication, people and organizational skills.