Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This top-flight, Zone 1 Recruitment Consultancy are one of London’s largest specialist providers of Life Sciences, Finance & IT personnel and they are currently in a rapid stage of growth.
These are high end, lucrative sectors within Recruitment and are projected to continue to be the most booming markets over the next five years.
What you’ll be doing as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant…
Recruiting is an exciting mix of Resourcing, Business Development, Negotiation, and Sales – our product is people, which means that every day will be different!
This position is a fast-paced, largely phone based, sales role enabling you to work on a global scale with big name Fortune 500 clients.
- The key role is to supply clients with a list of eligible candidates and to ensure that the clients receive the best service in a fast and efficient way.
- A Recruitment Consultant also acts as a mediator between clients and candidates, ensuring the satisfaction of both parties throughout the full process.
- You will be negotiating between both parties, until both come to an agreement of salary, benefits etc.
- Develop new business; target clients via networking, researching and cold calling
Why you'll love working in Recruitment…
- Monthly Fine Dining Lunches: Trips to Michelin Starred restaurants, fully paid for and hosted by the Managing Director!
- Company Holidays: All-expenses paid trips for top billers - recent holidays were to Ibiza and Las Vegas, and USA skiing trips.
- Uncapped Commission: this commission is paid monthly on top of your £22,000 salary, plus it’s uncapped - in your 1st year expect to earn around £45-55K, £80-110K in your 2nd, and £180K+ in your 3rd year.
- Bar in the Office: You won't be given a drink in your interview but you will in your 1st week!
- Office Music: Enjoy a little pick-me-up to keep you going and celebrate when you make a deal!
- Training: In-House tailored training program – this includes one-to-one, group sessions and practical training.
- Award winning, energetic, fast paced environment: They epitomise a “work hard play hard” mentality
- Confident, enthusiastic, resilient and determined personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Target and incentive-driven
- Ideally a Graduate or a 2nd jobber with commercial/sales experience
- A competitive nature e.g. sports/high academics
Successful hires can start immediately if you're available so please don't hesitate to apply now and we'll be in contact within 1 week to arrange an interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London including:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital & Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
If any of these other roles interest you, please apply and just state your preference in your cover letter.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Harriet Bullough via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 020 3371 0098.