Business Development / Sales Graduate Programme
About HPE Graduate Programme
Growing our talent begins with the graduates who join HPE Graduate Programme, infusing HPE with a fresh perspective and ensuring we continue to have a strong mix of skills and diversity in our workforce. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture - learning does not only happen through training.
Joining our Programme you will be embarking on a structured development programme for 24 months. In addition to our on-boarding course where you’ll get to grips with our business, you will be working alongside talented colleagues, and have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning, maximize your knowledge and drive your career.
Within the Business Development/Sales Graduate Programme you will have the chance to:
- Learn about the business process expectations, ensure client satisfaction, financial performance, contract compliance and efficient business support operations.
- Learn about all aspects of the business: supply chain, finance, operations, governance etc.
- Build business acumen ranging from Commercial to Finance and develop a knowledge base of the organization with a strong stakeholder network.
- Undergo intensive professional Sales and Solution training in order to prepare you for your new role.
- Selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly.
Graduates in this programme will be assigned to roles that further the career development in Business Analysis, Business Development, Business Operations, Sales Strategy & Planning and Sales.
What are we looking for?
If you are motivated and driven to learn and constantly improve, confident and proactive, customer oriented, have attention to details, the ability to define problems, like to take on a challenge and find a solution, the answer is YOU!
- Are graduating 2016/2017 and have a degree in Business or Economics with a grade 2:1 or higher
- Have analytical thinking combined with problem solving skills
- Are organized with a strong focus on results
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Are adaptable and able to handle and embrace change
- Have good written and spoken English skills
- Are eligible to work in UK
…then we most certainly want to hear from you! Join HPE now and get the opportunity to learn while working in a pleasant international work environment!
Apply now by clicking the apply button to access our Careers Portal.