Graduate Finance Positions
Team Description & Purpose of Role:
Interoute Graduate Finance teams are now recruiting – come and join Europe’s fastest growing Telecoms and Cloud Computing provider. Interoute employs 2500 people across the world with established operations across Europe, North America and Dubai. A multi award winning company, Interoute offers enterprise customers a scalable, secure and unconstrained platform on which they can build their voice, video, computing and data services.
We are growing fast and we need good people to keep driving us forward. We offer fully funded study support for relevant finance qualifications and your skill set will be developed to take on further challenges and to progress you into either managerial or specialist positions. You will get responsibility from an early stage in your career with us and the varied nature of the work ensures this is a dynamic and challenging environment!
There are three graduate accountancy teams.
Accounts Payable: responsible for all supplier payments, bank reconciliations and the accounts payable ledger globally
Credit Control: responsible for our customer revenue collection and financial dispute resolution globally
Billing: responsible for all customer invoicing and financial dispute resolution globally
What you will get:
- The latest accounting fundamentals applied within a large enterprise environment
- The ability to communicate with senior financial stakeholders internally and externally from the beginning
- The chance to study for ACCA/CIMA/ACA funded entirely by Interoute
- The chance to learn European Languages
There are two commercial finance teams:
Data Analytics – responsible for all commercial financial reporting and analysis globally, to include excel report automation (VBA)
Commissions – responsible for all sales related reporting and analysis globally
What you will get:
- Advanced numerical data analysis and excel based skills
- A continually developed understanding of our commercial finance function
- The chance to study for ACCA/CIMA/ACA/Excel funded entirely by Interoute
What we’re looking for:
We are interested in Graduates from a STEM (Science, Technology, Computer, Networking, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Business, Economics) background ideally with or are on track for a 2.1 degree or above.
- Essential: Good Excel skills; ideally to include; Pivot Tables, VLookUps
- Desirable: Previous work experience within Accounting and Finance within a corporate environment, possibly including: Siebel experience, Oracle experience, Calculus experience.
- Professional and articulate
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Ability to work in a timely and accurate fashion
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and self-motivated, team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
Excellent Starting Salary with Private Health, Pension, 25 days holiday and Interest Free Travel Season Ticket Loan.