Technology Consultant Graduate Programme
Have you got what it takes to become a next IT Consulting Superstar? If your answer is yes, we need your passion, your skillset, ideas. You are wanted by a leader in Information Technology.
A little about us:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is an American multinational information technology enterprise company, founded 1 November 2015 as part of the now-split Hewlett-Packard company.
HPE brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Call of Duty:
Our Technology Consultants work on projects delivering technical value and expertise to HPE’s large customer base and our graduate Technology Consultants can be working on one of these projects very early on into their career at HPE. This is a very varied role, offering great opportunities to develop professional, technical and project management skills.
Graduates work independently or as part of cross-functional teams on different customer projects. Our Technology Consultants demonstrate enthusiasm, a positive attitude, plus the ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively with customers.
Act as an adviser to the customer by:
- Understanding the customer business
- Understanding how our Product or Solution achieves business benefit
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Create and manage technical documentation
- Give technical presentations and running customer workshops
We’re looking for high achievers who will graduate in 2016 / 2017 in a business or computing discipline with a strong interest in a career in IT.
It’s a game on if you have:
- 2.1 or 1st in a IT degree (e.g.ITMB, Business Technology, Business Information Systems)
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.
- Demonstrate the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate.
- Willingness to travel
- Placement year or internship in a relevant industry would be added advantage
A bit more about our graduate program:
Graduates coming into HPE will attend workshops, work on projects and undergo professional and/or technical training in order to prepare you for your new role.
Aligning with HPE’s technical career path, HPE offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
When the program finishes our graduates carry on in their permanent roles, developing their skills further and increasing their span of responsibilities. By this point they are highly valued members of their teams with real ownership of projects and tasks.
Our graduate program provides a head-start to our graduates’ careers in HPE and gives extra support and coaching to maximize their performance. Our graduates also get additional support during their first year from several sources. Their line managers provide a lot of help and advice on performance and development. Mentors help them to perform well in their roles and to develop their skills. Leadership mentors are senior managers who provide strategy insight and career advice. Buddies are aligned from the previous year’s graduate group to provide informal advice and information. In addition, our dedicated graduate managers are available to make the graduates’ first year in HPE as successful as possible.
Apply now by clicking the apply button to access our Careers Portal.