Business Summer Placement - Siemens Financial Services
Immerse yourself in key areas of our business and dive into this fully operational role. From day one you’ll be supporting the existing teams working in positions such as Sales, Underwriting, Operations or Asset Management. You’ll develop an invaluable understanding of the commercial and financial challenges affecting our organisation.
During the 3 month programme, you will be exposed to a range of business and technology challenges, asked to work collaboratively with regional and international teams and be expected to identify local improvements to the way we conduct our business. This programme will allow you get to know and understand the Financial Services business from an operational perspective.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s finest minds. You:
- On track for a 2:2 degree or higher in any degree discipline, with an interest in Business and Economics.
- Are ambitious and driven to shape your own development
- Work well in a team and are comfortable collaborating with stakeholders across the business
- Have an eye for spotting opportunities and are commercially minded
- Enjoy networking and building relationships both internally and externally
- Feel confident working with senior team members and want to add real value to the business
- Seek a forward-facing digital environment, where technology shapes society