Audit & Finance Graduate Programme 2017
Every year, the business and technology landscape is more ambiguous and disruptive. Solving the problems of today – and tomorrow – requires people with a broader set of skills and different ways of thinking. If you’re able to see, think and act differently, you’ll find Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise your need to remain curious, but fully embraces it.
There are nine areas that make up our entire graduate offering, including Audit & Finance, Business & Financial Advisory, Cyber, Governance, Risk & Regulation, Human Capital, Real Estate, Strategy & Operations, Tax and Technology. There are some you’d expect and some you wouldn’t, but one thing is present across all of our service lines – curiosity. And it’s this attitude, shared by everyone who works here, that helps to shape a better world.
Audit & Finance
Audit, finance and accounting services are in our DNA. It’s what we do. It’s what we’ve always done. And whilst we now offer services far beyond this, we’ll continue to lead the industry for clients across the private and public sectors. Join us, and you’ll gain world-class experience in areas ranging from auditing to financial controls, and work on projects from large-scale transformations to financial data analysis. But whichever it is, you can be sure of your place among the very best talent in the field.
What you’ll be doing
Day-to-day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing best-in-class guidance across our full range of services
- Learning from senior members of your team, building your knowledge and confidence as you gain exposure to a range of clients and sectors
- Immersing yourself in your clients’ world on-site, building strong relationships as you work alongside them
- Providing business-changing advice and intelligent insights on a range of strategic and financial issues, adding real value and growing genuine trust
- Supervising your own teams in later months, helping to accelerate their careers and yours
- Studying towards a professional qualification at the prestigious Deloitte Academy
Why join our team
For the influencers, the challengers, and for those who are true thinkers – at Deloitte it’s the mindset that makes the role. We’re one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with all of the opportunities for development and progression this brings. But more than that, we’re a firm of problem solvers.
From the start, you’ll be hired as a permanent member of staff, alongside the best minds in the industry. You’ll receive guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers, benefit from tailored learning and development, and feel respected for your individuality. We also offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits and rewards.