Graduate Sales Executive
- Are you hungry, tenacious and ambitious?
- Target driven & money motivated?
- Keen to forge a new business sales career with a fantastic company?
If so then we would love to hear from you! Jobsite is one of the UK’s longest standing & leading online recruitment advertising businesses. We develop a range of online based products that help businesses identify and connect with talent and provide an online platform to enable talent to connect with businesses. To help us accelerate our growth, we are hiring a team of Junior New Business Sales Executives. This is a great opportunity to fast track into a new business sales career within the digital industry sector. If you have a great attitude, hunger and drive to be successful, we can provide you with all of the tools, support and training you need to become a New Business Sales Executive. Your primary objective will be to generate new business through outbound sales calls to consistently achieve your sales targets being paid 10% commission on everything you sell. To be successful, you will need to be:
- Hard working & prepared to constantly go the extra-mile to ensure to hit & exceed your targets;
- Determined & confident with a self-starter attitude;
- Ambitious with lots of energy;
- Organised and willing to take ownership;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills;
- Outgoing personality;
- IT literate;
Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited are one of the UK’s leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com. We employ circa 200 employees spread across our Head Office in Havant and another office on Southbank in London. We’re part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group whom employ over 2200 staff across 21 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.
We have big ambition and our employees do too. You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment.
Great place to work;
We think Jobsite is a pretty special place to work. But you don’t need to just take our word for it… In April 2016 we were named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s best workplaces. Ranked 48 in their medium-sized business category, this award recognises us as having a high trust, high engagement workplace culture.
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone – happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.
- Attractive basic salary;
- Market leading OTE and sales incentives;
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday;
- 25 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days;
- Group Pension Scheme;
- Life Cover;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme;
- Travel Insurance;
- Gym Discount;
- Free tickets to Portsmouth Football club home matches;
- Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses.
After passing probation;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Birthday Day; our employees receive their birthday day off;
- Amazon voucher birthday gift;
- Private Medical Insurance (Healthcare).