Finance Graduate Programme
As a three-year rotational programme, you’ll get the best grounding possible into our business – all of which is designed to set you up as a future financial leader. This means you could be assigned in a number of roles across any aspect of our business. There are five core areas: Retail/Distribution supports our stores; Airline takes care of our planes; Cruise looks after our ships; Tour Operator keeps our holiday finances in check and Reporting and Financial Accounting underpins the bottom-line financials across the business.
What you will be doing
From day one you’ll be doing a real job. But we’ll also support you in your personal and professional development to ensure you’re equipped to reach your potential. We’ll fully fund you on your path to attaining a CIMA qualification, including BPP tuition, study materials and additional study leave – after all it’s very much in our interest that you pass. Our support structure is also exemplary with a buddy to help you settle quickly into your role, a senior finance mentor who’ll pass on vital knowledge and your line manager who’ll help make sure you progress. You’ll also get to share experiences with other graduates along the way.
What we are looking for
Numbers are your speciality. But more than that, your flair for numeracy is backed by a drive to deliver outstanding customer service, honed analytical skills and a sharp commercial acumen. With a 2:1 in a relevant degree (achieved or expected), you’ll also need 280 UCAS points from 3 A-levels (or equivalent) and a real commitment to gaining your CIMA qualification whilst working to the best of your ability.
- £26,000 salary per annum
- 25 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Generous Holiday Concessions - £500 after first year (increasing with length of service)
- Tailored Personal Development for Graduates
- Real life finance & business experience
- We’ll fully fund you on your path to attaining a CIMA qualification, including BPP tuition, study materials and additional study leave
- You’ll also have access to a number of training courses which will help with your professional development
- Initial company induction with entire graduate cohort and specialised finance induction
- Support network of past graduate buddies, line management and senior management mentoring
- Heavily discounted travel from various travel companies, TUI Group products and services (including friends & family discount)
- TUI Group contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance
*Correct at time of going to print, some benefits are non-contractual and subject to change
How to apply
Please click on the apply button, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Should your application be progressed further you will be contacted to complete Numerical and Verbal reasoning tests. Upon success at this stage, you will be invited to complete a video interview, followed by an assessment centre.