Henderson’s 2017 Graduate Programme is a two year training programme with opportunities in Investment Management and Global Distribution.
Unlike a traditional Graduate Programme you will be placed within one of our teams for the majority of the training programme. This enables you to gain deeper knowledge and a better understanding of the team you are working in.
The Programme is designed to provide you with:
- varied hands on experience whilst working alongside fund managers, analysts, sales directors and other professionals in a dynamic and engaging environment
- on the job and formalised training covering both soft and technical skills
- relevant professional qualifications, including IMC and CFA.
- The online application form will ask you to provide personal details and additional information such as your academic history and work experience.
- You will also be required to answer a number of competency based questions.
- There are two online assessments; numerical and verbal reasoning.
- Each test is carried out sequentially and therefore each test will need to be completed and passed, at the time of sitting, in order to carry onto the next.
- During the online interview, candidates will be asked to respond to pre-recorded competency-based questions.
- A one-day assessment centre at Henderson's London office.
- The day will be used to assess a range of skills and your suitability for the programme.
- Six candidates will be selected for Henderson's 2017 Graduate Programme.
Each stage must be completed and passed before progressing to the next stage.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for intelligent, innovative, forward-thinking individuals who are keen to begin their career in investment management.
We want to see:
- A sharp, analytical mind with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- A conscientious, motivated self-starter; ready to take on any task that is given
We want you to apply if you:
Are aiming for or attained at least a 2:1 degree. Henderson cares about all aspects of difference including diversity of thought, so we don’t mind what subjects you have studied, and want to hear from a broad range of disciplines.
Our focus goes beyond just your academic achievements. We are also keen to hear about your hobbies and other personal interests.
Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits: bonus (discretionary), pension (10.5% non-contributory), private healthcare, life assurance, season ticket loan, variety of share schemes, 25 days’ holiday
Business Areas: Investment Management (which includes Equities, Fixed Income, Diversified Alternatives & Multi-Asset) and Global Distribution
Locations: London only
Degree sought: Minimum of 2:1 in any subject
Application deadline: Applications close on Thursday 8th December - check the website for updates