Are you an excellent communicator, proactive and have an entrepreneurial nature? Pearlfinders is looking for a candidate after a fast-paced role interviewing the most senior marketing, IT and HR decision-makers in companies across the globe.
Why? We want to find out where they plan to invest this year, their business challenges and key priorities - updating our live feed with content for our clients throughout the day.
Think about the last time you heard a major sponsorship deal was signed with one of the world's biggest teams, or that an agency was brought on to deliver an exciting multimedia campaign for a brand... What you may not know is that Pearlfinders is very often in the background.
How? Your role as a researcher involves interviewing the key budget-holders in these companies, then writing up detailed reports for our clients - helping them to understand what the biggest brands will be doing next.
No day is the same, and you'll be able to adapt quickly to different sectors and departments at the brands you'll speak to.
What we need from you:
We're looking for the very brightest graduates in the UK to join our research team based in Clerkenwell, London.
You'll need an investigative nature and the ability to uncover information that steers clear of "corporate lines" you read in press. You'll have strong analytical and writing abilities, and above all a desire to find the insights that will wow our clients.
A bit about us:
- We pride ourselves on the strength of our researchers, and the quality of product we're able to produce every day of the week. We have an online community of approximately 600 clients across Europe, the US and Asia and we update our live feed of information in real-time.
Now, on to the responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for calling and interviewing decision-makers at the top-spending brands, uncovering insight that helps our clients better understand their priorities
- Conversations are written up on a daily basis and delivered to clients first thing the next day - therefore you need to have exceptional written ability and attention to detail
- A major part of this role is on the telephone (that's how we uncover the juicy insights) and you'll be comfortable speaking to senior executives
All recruits receive a full week of training/inductions. This will teach you about different industry sectors, methods of uncovering the best insights and how to write up your very first published report!
Don't worry, it doesn't stop there - we have ongoing training to make sure you are always on top of your sector, helping you to continually add to your skill set.
So - What is the office like?
We're based in Clerkenwell and the office is social, open-plan and there's always something happening. This year we've seen live music together in Hyde Park, held a private movie screening at the BFI, dominated division two in the London Advertising Softball League, and our netball team is currently sat fifth (poor show) in the Go Mammoth netball league.
As an employee of Pearlfinders you'll get:
- A front-row seat for what we're all confident will be a year of significant business growth
- A competitive salary, reviewed at regular intervals
- Annual reviews and discussions over where your role is going; two of our directors started off in roles very similar to this one some years ago!
- A company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
Start Date: Immediate
Apply for Brand Detective
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly