Risk Management & IT Security Consulting Graduate Scheme
Turnkey provides services in the areas of Security, Controls and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) to some of the largest organisations in the world.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a culture of personal responsibility, knowledge sharing and a commitment to putting our clients at the centre of everything that we do.
Our aim is to ensure that all of our clients can achieve the fine balance between business enablement and security. We do that though having the strongest team in the business, providing a unique insight into security and risk management best practice.
In joining our 2017 Graduate Scheme you will be working on security and GRC projects across a diverse range of clients and industries.
Founded in the UK in 2004 we have gone on to establish ourselves as a truly global organisation with offices in the Australia, Germany, Switzerland, US, Malaysia, Singapore and the Middle East. In 2016 we have been shortlisted as finalists for both the UK IT Industry Awards and the Computing Security Awards.
We are looking for independent, proactive and ambitious individuals who are committed to making a meaningful contribution to Turnkey. While an IT or Information Security background would be useful, intellectual curiosity and a can-do attitude is more important than the subject of your degree. Our structured training programme is designed to equip you with a broad set of skills that will help you to excel in your consultancy career with us, so no technical knowledge is required to apply.
Key attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build enduring relationships
- Can analyse and solve complex problems in a structured manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Confidence to ask questions and contribute
- Always looking for better ways of doing things
- Honours Degree in any discipline
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be working with a range of clients on multidisciplinary projects
- You may be working on a high-level strategy project one week and a detailed technical delivery engagement the next. Flexibility and the ability to adapt to new challenges is a key.
- Internally you can be involved in operational and practice-development activities which may include marketing, HR, events or managing team social calendars.
What are we offering
Salary: £27,000 + benefits + annual discretionary bonus
Location: Our UK offices are London based but work may be across UK & Europe. The successful applicant must be prepared to work away from home during the week.
Key Dates: Closing date for applications is 11/12/2016. Expected start is end of February/start of March 2017.
CV & Covering Letter: Include your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you want to work with us and what you can bring to Turnkey Consulting.
Reasoning Tests: If we like the look of your CV and covering letter, you will be invited to perform a reasoning test.
Final Stage: Based on the results of your application and reasoning test we will invite you to our offices for a competency-based interview. You will also have an opportunity to meet some of our team who will be able to answer any additional questions you may have.