CRM Technology Consultant
ST Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate CRM Technology Consultant to join their team based in London. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + fantastic benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and innovative environment with superb prospects for career progression!
Based in the buzzing heart of the City of London near Moorgate, ST Consulting is a Microsoft Partner for Dynamics Business Solutions specialising in the implementation and support of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
ST Consulting prides its culture of innovation, honesty, integrity and hard work which has resulted in substantial company growth and a proven track record of satisfied clients. We work with both SMEs and larger corporates including FTSE listed companies, providing state-of-the-art systems to a broad range of industries.
As our CRM Technology Consultant you will be designing, building and implementing our customers’ business processes, using cutting edge Microsoft technology to improve their efficiency and drive business growth. As part of our team, you’ll benefit from working alongside experienced consultants, who will help to fast track your consulting skills and abilities.
Key Responsibilities as our CRM Technology Consultant include:
- Analyse and understand a client’s business problems
- Design and develop system processes using Microsoft technologies to help them achieve their business needs
- Work with our functional and technical consultants in a team to build the system.
- Consult with the client to test the system, and support them to go live with your new IT system
Candidates who excel as a CRM Technology Consultant are:
- Passionate about keeping their skills and knowledge up-to-date to engineer solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Have a real flare for using IT to solve real commercial challenges
Keen to progress their career and take on early responsibility
Organised and efficient to meet challenging deadlines
Keen to travel and learn about different businesses and industries
The successful CRM Technology Consultant will need:
- A strong academic background: high achieving A levels and a Mathematical, Engineering, Scientific, Computer Science or Technology based degree. This can also be postgraduate degree.
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills
- Be resilience under pressure
- Have experience of working in a professional environment.
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous: system administration, system analysis, business reporting, business analysis, database administration, user training and system upgrades.
What we offer our CRM Technology Consultant:
You will be provided full training and study time to gain Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications to ensure you have the skills and confidence to fulfil your career ambitions. Technology is a fast moving world, so continual training and learning is a key component of our business to keep your skills up-to-date.
Career progression is encouraged at ST Consulting, allowing consultants to increase and vary their responsibilities and salary, ensuring they remain enthused and inspired in their roles. Regular reviews are held with senior management to discuss and review your progress and career aspirations.
Applications are also welcome from graduates already in work, and are looking for a new challenge.
If you think this is a position for you and would like to join our team as our new Graduate CRM Technology Consultant then please click ‘Apply’ today! Unfortunately, we do not currently accept applications that require visa sponsorships.