Accounting Systems Consultant
ST Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Accounting Systems Consultant. This is an exciting time to join a highly motivated and friendly team based in London. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + fantastic benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with an accounting, accounting/finance degree, or has a degree in a different discipline with experience in accountancy!
Based in the buzzing heart of the City of London near Moorgate, ST Consulting is a Microsoft Partner for Dynamics Business Solutions specialising in the implementation and support of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
ST Consulting prides its culture of innovation, honesty, integrity and hard work which has resulted in substantial company growth and a proven track record of satisfied clients. We recognise the real asset of our business is our consultants and hence, we continually invest in training and providing opportunities to enhance their career at ST Consulting.
This unique role allows you to combine your accountancy, IT and consultancy skills, placing you in a niche job role which has superb career and salary progression.
Key Responsibilities as our Accounting Systems Consultant include:
- Visiting our client sites which are based throughout the UK, Europe and USA.
- Forming and nurturing relationships with our clients.
- Critical thinking to understand and analyse their accounting system requirements.
- Designing accounting systems to meet client needs, based on Microsoft Business Solutions (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Working with other consultants to document, build and implement customised systems for clients.
- Working with the clients’ project team to deliver the training, and to support them with going live with your new system.
Candidates who excel as an Accounting Systems Consultant:
- Have a genuine interest and understanding of accounts and accounting principles.
- Are passionate about continually adapting their skills and knowledge to find solutions that meet our client’s needs.
- Have a real flare for using IT to solve real commercial challenges.
The successful Accounting Systems Consultant will need:
- Strong academic background including GCSE’s, A levels and a degree with a minimum of 2:2.
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting fundamentals is essential. Basic accounting knowledge will be tested during the initial interview e.g. the ability to prepare basic journals and financial statements.
- A good aptitude and interest in IT is essential.
- Strong customer facing skills and excellent communication skills that can be applied to a diverse audience range right up to board level.
- Any relevant professional work experience e.g. an industrial placement is a distinct advantage. We welcome applications from candidates already in work, who seek a new challenge.
What we offer our Accounting Systems Consultant:
- Good starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- The Consultants role is both varied and challenging. You will rarely encounter 'a typical day’ and will meet a variety of tasks and responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Pension contribution will be matched up to 6% in the ST Consulting Group Personal Pension Plan.
- Medicash Health Plan, to cover costs to maintain good health eg, dental, optician, physiotherapy, alternative treatments, health screens, massages etc.
- Vitality Health Insurance, as well as covering your health issues, the plan entitles you a host of other benefits.
If you are not based in London, and would need to relocate for this position, we will contribute £500 towards your relocation costs.
We organise social events every quarter; we’ve climbed the heights of the O2, speeded around the tracks whilst Go-Karting, had fun bowling evenings and had a great exhilarating African drumming session.
We often organize company lunches when there is a special occasion to celebrate. Our location gives us excellent access to host of trendy Shoreditch bars and sophisticated champagne and wine bars, which we have certainly taken advantage of.
If you think this is a position for you and would like to join our team as our new Graduate Accounting Systems Consultant then please click ‘Apply’ today! Unfortunately, we do not currently accept applications that require visa sponsorships.