A rapidly growing tech start-up which has built and launched a social media analysis tool allowing marketing departments of brands and agencies the ability to better understand their Twitter community. This is the only company outside the US to have a data and advertising partnership with Twitter whilst also achieving a strategic relationship with IBM for data connections such as personality insights. The company have a client base of over 10,000 business including Universal Music, Manchester United and Ladbrokes.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business to support the company’s brilliant marketing manager across an array of marketing activities, giving you an excellent opportunity for your professional development, to build your skills and to identify areas where you excel and might wish to specialise in future.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Assist with marketing content and collateral creation.
• Developing and managing specific lead generation campaigns and activities.
• Developing and delivering email marketing campaigns.
• Developing and delivering internal communications.
• Helping plan and deliver company events and webinars.
• Plan and deliver the company’s involvement in external/third party or industry events.
• Help document internal marketing processes and procedures to help the company scale up.
• Help measure and share company successes.
• Manage company social media channels.
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions.
Tell us about your ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
• A degree in marketing, communications, or a related subject. Or simply a passion for marketing plus demonstrable experience.
• Someone who is well-organised, can multi-task, prioritise and is unfazed by multiple demands for lots of things by yesterday.
• A can-do, hands-on approach to new tasks and projects.
• Strong copywriting skills.
• Understanding of marketing channels and social networks in particular.
• The type of person who comes up with five new ideas before breakfast.
• Experience and knowledge is a plus, but nothing beats a fast learner.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Join one of the hottest start-ups in the sector already working with major client’s testament to how quickly this company will grow.
• Work in very creative and cool offices complete with ping pong tables, beer/ wine on tap and in a shared office space full of creative, growing and young businesses.
• Training on popular, industry-standard software such as Hubspot, Hootsuite, Buffer, Wordpress.
• Flexible office hours, based out of our new Shoreditch office in London.
• Annual company meet-ups in Spain.
• Weekly team lunches, and monthly company-wide activities.
• Perks and discounts at hundreds of stores and brands
• This is the perfect opportunity for someone beginning their career in Marketing and wanting to do so a unique, youthful, energetic and rapidly growing company in an exciting, fast-paced industry.
Please send your CV via the apply button, mentioning Milkround.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly