Digital Account Executive
Information on the company
A fast-growing public relations and digital influence agency with offices in London, Paris and Hamburg. Their solutions enable clients to monitor their online reputation and manage their digital relationships with stakeholders and communities.
This is a full-time job based near Liverpool Street Station paying up to £26,000 for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Project Management (20%)
You lead digital PR projects and ensure deadlines are kept while delivering qualitative output. You are involved in the creation and management of all types of digital communications tools within the scope of our projects.
- Community Management (70%)
You manage the social media accounts of the clients, monitor their online reputation and send reporting updates.
- Strategic planning (10%)
You provide insightful analysis to the Managing Director in support for drafting business proposals and strategic consulting documents.
You will also be involved in:
- Digital project management
- Monitoring our clients’ timelines and news
- Spotting and analysing relevant data
- Web copywriting
- Search and social advertising
- Involvement in client pitches to support JIN’s development
- Internal and external reporting
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Good writing skills
- Digital and social media savvy
- Strong interest in Marketing and Social Media
- French speaking useful but not essential
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Exposure to diverse, international projects, clients and team members
- Free beer on tap!
- Great atmosphere
- Fast growth and fast paced environment
A great way to fast track your career