An award winning digital marketing agency based in central London offering a range of services including digital advertising strategy, creative website design, user experience testing, content marketing and marketing analytics. This is a socially aware business regularly contributing to local charitable causes and one which encourages its employees to share ideas and recommendations for improving the business.
This is a permanent role - starting salary is £20k - £25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the company as a Junior Designer responsible for the design and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel campaigns such as large web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing for the likes of Lebara Mobile and Lidl Supermarket.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Develop a deep understanding of how the agency’s internal processes work and in particular how the design element is involved throughout each campaign.
- Learn how to work with clients and internal technical teams to establish a brief the client is happy with and that this is deliverable in time for campaign launch.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming ideas.
- Effectively translate ideas into rough copy mood boards and eventually design executions.
- Ensure a consistently high level of design quality throughout your work.
- Keep up to date on latest design trends, noting any sector specific information or design ideas which might contribute to a campaign design.
- Lend support where needed to the wider design and creative departments.
- Contribute to the future vision of the business by suggesting new ideas or ways of getting things done.
Desired skills, personality and qualifications:
- A design related degree e.g. Graphic Design, Fine Art, Interaction Design, would be preferred but strong work experience could replace this.
- A positive attitude to work and a desire to develop your career.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative cloud and Sketch.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Online design sensibility, able to create graphic layouts based on an overall concept.
- Smart use of typography.
- Detail oriented, detail oriented, detail oriented!
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Join an award winning digital agency working with a wide range of clients which will enhance your experience as a designer by developing experience working to a range of different briefs.
Working with an experienced design team will fast track your industry knowledge and experience, whilst the wider agency team will develop your knowledge across technical aspects of digital asset builds and how this interacts with the design process.