An innovative tech start-up that has built a customer acquisition platform aimed at a range of industries, allowing brands to target new customers through consumer data that accelerate sales and shows the ROI from a brand’s advertising activity in real time. Having recently raised £3m in series A funding to grow the company globally this is a great time to join a pioneering new company in the marketing technology industry. Clients include Asda, Fiat and Fitness First to name three.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will join the business as a Technical Account Executive which is an exciting new role created to aid the expansion of new business and help the marketing departments of brands and agencies representing brands, to get the most from the platform.
Responsibilities of this job are:
- As part of a newly formed support department you will receive hands on training that will quickly give you the skills and experience to become part of an important team in the business.
- This role consists an equal blend of technical awareness and continuous interaction between internal teams and clients who tend to be the marketing team of a brand or a marketing agency representing a brand.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include trouble shooting technical issues, explaining technical and logical concepts to non-technical individuals, liaising between the tech and operations teams along with all external parties.
- You should be passionate to learn about new marketing technologies and how they are used by clients, agencies and publishers.
The ideal candidate skills, experience and personality are:
- Educated to degree level, subjects relating to technology, computing or marketing would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- A keen interest in marketing technology tools and the wider advertising landscape.
- Any prior work experience in a tech business or in tech related role would be a bonus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- A sociable, friendly, outgoing and self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills are essential.
- You will be self-motivated and able to work by yourself and as part of a busy team.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Be part of a hardworking, sociable team that is quickly growing into a global leader.
- Fun office environment with free coffee machine, office treats and regular social and charitable activities.
- Competitive benefits and holiday package including your birthday off!