Business Development Executive (Email/Digital campaigns)
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our growing Business Development & Outreach team.
As an Agency, we work with the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to help them identify, understand, and engage with their clinicians through our services and tools. That's all we do, and we excel at it.
The Business Development & Outreach team plays a crucial role in communicating our unique offering to potential clients - it sits at the heart of our company because it generates new business and powers our growth.
You will therefore be working in a very fast-paced environment as part of tight-knit team, all of whom relish the prospect of growing our company in new directions!
1. Manage outreach to new and existing clients using customised emails
2. Design, plan, and implement personalised email marketing campaigns
3. Keep our internal CRM tool fully updated with all new business contacts and discussions
4. Curate and maintain our contact list of potential clients, keeping core fields updated
5. Support proposals, pitches, marketing assets/credentials (in PowerPoint), newsletters, website developments, SEO, etc.
1. Self-motivated, driven, capable
2. Experience of working in an office environment
3. Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
4. Excellent all-round MS Office computer skills
Located near Waterloo in Central London, System Analytic provides the world's leading pharmaceutical companies with information, intelligence, and insights about their most important doctors. From a start-up based in Burger King to our recent acquisition by WPP (the world's largest marketing company), we continue to grow and expand our innovative digital tools/services.
Although an established company, we have an agile, culture and entrust our graduates with responsibility right from the word go, so you'll learn more in a month here than at many larger companies. As part of a tight knit team, you'll be offered support and mentoring along the way but this role will be ideally suited to the kind of person that isn't afraid to get stuck in and take initiative as required.
Salary & Benefits
1. Discounted Fitness First membership
2. Private Health/dental plan
3. Pension plan
4. Generous holiday allowance
5. Season ticket loan
To find out more about us visit our website (but please bear in mind that the web site is designed for our core audience - the World's Top physicians who work with us on a daily basis, and they love the simplicity and traditionalism of it!)
HOW TO APPLY DETAILS:
Please send your CV to Sam Fuller via the apply button.