Do you have experience selling staffing solutions to the SME market?
Do you have experience meeting and exceeding sales targets?
Do you see yourself working within a rapidly growing, well-funded, global start-up based in the West End of London?
Here at Jobandtalent we are looking for experienced Account Executive’s to sell the staff management service that we provide.
As an Account Executive, you will be contacting businesses to sell the Jobandtalent service on the SME market, generating sales through cold and warm leads, managing and building the end to end relationship between the client and the candidates, working closely with the client partners to help place the candidates into roles won from your deals, meet revenue and business targets through individual and team activity whilst ensuing that all sales admin is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ sales experience (or those with a desire to work within a fast paced sales organisation).
- You have an innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality.
- You are motivated by targets and driven by your earning potential
- You are a team player and can share the credit, solicit the opinions of others and display team spirit.
- You have the ability to build, manage, prioritise and close a pipeline of deals.
- You are: Entrepreneurial. Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. High personal productivity: you are a doer first.
- You are excited by an ever-changing environment, creating new challenges and opportunities.
What we offer:
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Daily, weekly and spot incentives
The chance to join an organisation who is growing incredibly fast in London, having built an 80-person office in just 5 months, launching a TV-led advertising campaign, and in June this year, raising a significant round of funding from one of the world’s leading technology VCs.
Once you have passed the door, we can assure you that you won’t want to leave. No two days are ever the same—you could be going on an all expensed trip to Madrid, enjoying Thursday lunch on us or learning new skills but above all, you will love what you do.
You meet people from all backgrounds: commercial, marketing, tech, and we share knowledge from our professional and not-so professional experience.
A corporate environment is not us; we prefer that CEOs and trainees share tables; and Wednesdays get even better after their Football Club have come out to play.