Undergraduate Opportunities in International Investments
5 days left
- Accounting & Finance
What you get as a T. Rowe Price investment intern
In addition to your summer project, our programme is designed to enhance your overall experience by exposing you to our organisation and culture. Benefits of an internship at the company include:
Experience: Over the course of the internship you will gain valuable insight into our investment process by being immersed in the day-to-day workings of our team.
Opportunity: Our ultimate goal with the internship at T. Rowe Price is to evaluate your potential to return after graduation for our full-time associate analyst programme.
Networking: The 10-week programme will offer you an exciting opportunity to work with and support senior investment professionals.
Research: The internship will typically incorporate a special research project that will last the duration of the internship.
Input: This project will allow you to analyse and assimilate large quantities of information into concise, impactful insights that would have investment relevance to our individual strategies.
Exposure: You will gain broad exposure to our investors and leaders across the company to deepen your understanding of our unique culture and approach to investment management.
Skills & Experience
We are interested in hearing from interested candidates in their penultimate year of university, from a variety of backgrounds, however outlined below are some of the typical attributes that we look for in our graduate interns:
- Strong academic achievement—minimum of 300 UCAS points and on track for a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree.
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigour and an ability to filter information and focus on important items.
- Highly motivated self-starter who embraces uncertainty and approaches new situations positively.
- Equally effective working independently or collaborating across large and diverse teams.
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written).
- A background and/or strong interest in finance and accounting would be helpful, although it is not essential.
- Growing interest in the world of investing preferred.
Start Date: Summer 2017