Cello Health Insight provides full service domestic and international marketing research. Our main business focus is the healthcare sector, conducting research with healthcare professionals and patients. Our clients include all of the top 10 Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical organisations.
We are a medium size company (120 people based in the UK and 30 people based in the USA), with a focus on treating our staff as individuals within an informal, yet hard-working culture. Our philosophy is to create a secure, enjoyable and rewarding place to work, as well as a stimulating environment where career progression is encouraged.
We are currently looking for graduate level researchers to join our Qualitative and Quantitative teams in March 2017, and become involved in all aspects of research. Alongside a comprehensive induction programme, you will immediately take an active role in both UK and international research, from the initial project briefing and proposal, to the presentation of final results. Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management – setting up and managing the logistics of research projects
- Contributing to the generation of outputs
- Analysing and interpreting results
- Assisting in preparing client presentations
We will provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in your career development.
The key qualities we are looking for include:
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects
- Creative thinking
- A team player with a proven ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A keenness to work in a business environment
- An achieved 2:1 or above degree, in any discipline
We will welcome applications from graduates who are keen to start a stimulating, fast-paced and varied career in market research. To apply, please complete the application form on our website via the button below. If we feel your CV and application match what we are looking for, we will invite you for a telephone interview to get to know a little bit more about you.
If you progress to the second phase of our Recruitment programme, we will invite you to attend a Graduate Recruitment Day at our offices in Central London. The day will consist of group-based tasks and individual interviews.
The Graduate Recruitment Days will be held on the 6th and 9th of February 2017. To be considered for a Research Assistant role, you MUST make yourself available on one of these days to attend at our offices.