jkr Agency Cribs
Describing an Account Executive in a nutshell. Tricky job. But we’ve got a word count and you’ve got an attention-span so let’s give it a go:
Juggler, nurturer, energiser, planner, problem-solver, promoter, confidante, communicator extraordinaire…
With all these tools in your box, you’ll help us to create exceptional client relationships whilst working with some of the world’s most iconic, charismatic and loved brands.
But you won’t be in this alone.
Your role will be as a key part of a team that helps brands identify what makes them unique, ownable and unmistakeable.
You’ll then capture this strategic thinking forward and use it to inspire and drive creative design solutions that come to life on-shelf, on-line, and beyond.
As you support and manage projects from the initial brief to final production, you’ll find yourself in the unique position of working with every department in our agency. So if you’re a people-person, you’ll be our kind of person.
Based in our studio in Camden, you’ll be surrounded by passion, creativity, drive and dedication to delivering design work of the highest calibre.
Not only do we work hard though, we play hard too, whether it be cocktail hour, bake-offs, table tennis tournaments or socials that quickly become the stuff of legend.
And because we’re a community, not just a company, we’ll train and support your growth as you come to master:
- Building partnerships with clients to understand their brands,
- Brief-writing that inspires the whole creative team,
- Building and delivering client presentations with the design team to deliver exceptional creative solutions which are strategically sound,
- Exploring and evaluating our brands, helping to inform briefs and inspire creative and update the team on new and exciting developments in the industry and consumer trends,
- Reviewing and evaluating creative work throughout the project journey to ensure alignment to the brief,
- Working with the production team to bring design concepts to life,
- Creating project budgets and time plans, and being responsible for managing these throughout,
- Delivering projects with positivity and passion,
- And plenty more to boot.
Our desk likes a mix! Sounds good? Let’s get cracking then, apply by clicking the apply button below.
At jkr, we believe that brands with charisma are easier to notice, simpler to choose and harder to copy.
We'd like you to make a video (up to 2 mins in length) that talks about a brand that you think is charismatic and why. Upload your video to YouTube and send us the link in your cover letter or summary, along with your contact details and your CV.
Applications deadline: 20th February 2017
Successful applicants will be interviewed between: Monday 6th February to Monday 27th Februrary 2017
Final Stage Candidates will be invited to attend a 1 day Graduate Assessment Centre this will take place on one of the following dates: Wednesday 22nd/ Thursday 24th March 2017
This is a graduate application scheme and therefore we will only be accepting direct applications from those who graduated in 2016 or who are about to graduate in 2017.