Associate Business Consultant
We are a "deal a day" site that uses the power of group buying or bulk buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat! We will only feature the best deals on the best restaurants, concerts, events, lessons, tours, spas, salons, retail shops, and much more.
This role would suit either a graduate looking to break into the daily deals sales sector or someone with up to 2 years sales experience. As Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering fabulous deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end businesses, including both new clients and developing existing relationships. You will develop and grow clients within your own territory/specialism through building rapport, gaining buy-in, pitching and negotiating and delivering excellent customer service - a key part of this role.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is clearly the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
We’re looking for
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar
- An interest in the daily deals sector, and the desire to learn more about our business
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Fab office with a great team
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Provider – Confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme