Graduate Talent Acquisition Programme
We are currently seeking recent graduates interested in pursuing a professional career within talent acquisition.
Upon hire, new graduates will complete an eight week Talent Academy program. During this program, attendees will enjoy classroom, simulation and experiential learning modules focused on:
- End-to-end recruitment process
- Candidate and client engagement and relationships
- Recruitment tools and technologies
- Communication and consultation skills
After the training program, graduates will be assigned to one of our Korn Ferry Futurestep executive search or on-site teams, providing an opportunity to demonstrate mastery of new skills.
Within 12-24 months, based on business needs, Talent Academy graduates may have an opportunity to relocate to support one of our existing client teams either from a Korn Ferry office or an on-site recruitment team.
- BA/BSc degree from an accredited university with a minimum 2.1 requirement (or equivalent)
- Willing to relocate to work in London / Manchester or Frankfurt
- Open to relocate to one of our Korn Ferry Futurestep regional offices or client sites within 12-24 months of program completion based on business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Quality focus and ability to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and make informed decisions
- Creative and innovative approach to solving client problems
Please submit your CV via the apply button.