Propositions Analyst – B2B Solutions
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of customers across the UK. Our vision is a simple one: we want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We back technologies like Combined Heat & Power (CHP) that recycle heat and lower bills. With 23 wind farms and the country’s largest biomass power plant, we’re major investors in renewable and alternative energy. And we won Large Supplier of the Year in 2014 and came top for Overall Customer Satisfaction in 2012 and 2013 at the uSwitch Energy Awards. It’s a record we’re proud of and with your help, one we’ll maintain.
B2B Solutions - Origination
E.ON’s B2B Solutions is an innovative new business function created to help generate more value for new and existing business customers.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for carrying out desktop research about new innovations and new technologies relevant for B2B customers
- Make recommendations about new opportunities including helping with concept development and business case
- Carry out competitor analysis and present findings
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams on solution information and detail to support sales initiatives
- Support the work of the Origination team and wider Solutions colleagues
What we’re looking for
Ideally, you’ll have the ability to carry out research, analyse data and pull together findings into clear succinct conclusions and recommendations. You’ll present excellent MS Office skills, with advanced Excel skills associated with data manipulation. You’ll have strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence and work effectively across many areas. Having a valid driving licence will also be useful, as it allows you to travel between sites.