Engineering Governance Undergraduate – B2M
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of customers across the UK. Our vision is a simple one: we want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We back technologies like Combined Heat & Power (CHP) that recycle heat and lower bills. With 23 wind farms and the country’s largest biomass power plant, we’re major investors in renewable and alternative energy. And we won Large Supplier of the Year in 2014 and came top for Overall Customer Satisfaction in 2012 and 2013 at the uSwitch Energy Awards. It’s a record we’re proud of and with your help, one we’ll maintain.
They operate to guide, support, challenge and police the businesses in their alignment with international Asset Management standards.
What you’ll do
• Join the Engineering Governance team taking responsibility for tasks associated with the implementation and monitoring of compliance
• Support analysis of data and measures across E.ON UK related to asset management and process safety
• Conduct site visits across the country to support process safety
• Undertake work on projects taking responsibility to deliver outcomes, tasks and/or work-stream areas
• Assist in managing stakeholder groups and relationships to further the goals of the team
• Support implementation of IT systems and processes
What we’re looking for
When you apply, you’ll already be working towards a 2:1 Masters Engineering degree (or related subject). You’ll have the ability to use information systems to analyse information. It will also be useful to have some project management experience under your belt. You’ll be someone who brings forward great communication and interpersonal skills to any task that is presented to you.