This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that provides an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment that encourages and rewards ‘out of the box’ thinking, teamwork and innovation.
You will get to work with a growing, exciting and modern company, with a tight-knit team, spread across the world. Because we’re a growing company, things are often changing so your work will be varied. You will get to solve new problems and learn new things on a regular basis.
Reporting to the SEO Manager, we’re looking for a permanent, full time Outreach Executive to join our team in Brighton.
As an Outreach Executive you will focus on reaching out to publications and bloggers to get our clients featured. Duties of the role include:
- Developing and executing best practice outreach strategies.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key influencers such as journalists, bloggers, vloggers and content curators
- Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance.
- Content writing.
- Supporting the SEO manager across all channel disciplines and on client calls/meetings as needed.
- Weekly performance reports and insights to send to clients.
- There will be a requirement to step into a broader role from time-to-time to take on duties such as biddable and affiliate campaigns.
You’ll need to be organised and flexible in your approach to developing a style that works for our market, reaching out to influencers that we can maintain strong ongoing relationships with and keeping on top of these relationships. You will also be expected to develop your skills understanding the value of well-made content, authoritative websites and general SEO best practise. Armed with this knowledge we’ll be looking for you to really take ownership of our ongoing outreach processes and play a key role in developing the team.
Impeccable written and spoken English is a must and there will be some occasional article and blog post writing so you’ll need to be comfortable with your skills as a blog contributor too. If you’ve any background in writing and media this will certainly be beneficial and any existing contacts you might have within the world of journalism would also be a considerable advantage.
This role will require you to work within offices in Brighton and due to the nature of our clients, you must have a passion for sports and an understanding of betting and gaming products and services.
- Confident, Highly motivated and takes initiatives
- Passionate about agency process and end products
- Strategic thinkers and consultative
- Able to identify business & user value