Marcus Evans, a world leading business information company, is seeking dynamic, self-motivated, strong academic achievers to join our London Production Division as Conference Producers. In this challenging, international environment you would be responsible for working with senior professionals from leading worldwide companies, to develop the intellectual content of high-level, commercial conference programmes within sectors including Capital Markets, Oil and Gas, Life Sciences, and Business Strategy.
To successfully project manage our conferences from initial topic conception to final execution requires a passionate, hardworking achiever with:
- Excellent telephone and desk research skills
- Determination to meet production deadlines and deliver results
- Superb copy-writing skills
- International business acumen and commercial awareness
- A can-do attitude in challenging situations
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing skills
Applicants should be graduates to degree level with drive, enthusiasm and initiative. Additional foreign languages and a background in journalism or event production will be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply Details:
Please send your CV/Covering letter to James Coleman, Conference Director, via the apply button.
Apply for Conference Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly